Creating a Class Water Usage Spreadsheet in ClarisWorks
Open ClarisWorks and choose Spreadsheet
- In Column A list the names of the students in your class.
- In Column B list each student's total 24 hour water use.
- Create a line graph of the water use of students in your class. Save
your graph for your lab report.
- Use formula patterns to calculate a Class Total for 24 Hours, Class Average
Individual Use for 24 Hours, and the Total Use by the class for one week, one
month, and one year. Make sure to clearly label your data. Formulas you will need:
- To calculate a total
=SUM(start cell..end cell) example: =SUM(B1..B26)
- To calculate an averageSave your results to use in your lab report.
=AVERAGE(start cell..end cell) example: =AVG(B1..B26)
Return to Personal Usage Lab