QuickTake 150 Camera
- Plug in the power adapter and connect to camera (saves battery).
- Plug cable into side of camera and connect to the modem port
(telephone icon) in back of the computer.
- Turn camera on and go to the Apple Menu and slide down to Control
Panels and then over to Quicktake Image Access.
- In the window, click on Connect to Camera, a camera icon will appear
on the desktop, double click on it to open.
- Drag the camera image to the hard drive or your server folder--Images from
the camera will be saved to the disk
- In the Quicktake Image Access window, erase the camera so it will be ready to use
- Images may be opened in PhotoFlash software by double clicking on an image.
Use the software to crop and resize the photo then use the Save As command to save the image in the
jpeg format. Remember to use the name.jpg format if you plan to use the photo
on a web page.