Creating a Slide Show - Options
Open your presentation document then choose Slide Show from the Windows menu. This
Slide Show dialog box will appear.
Set the options:
After setting the options click START to see the slide show. To quit the show, press the Q or ESC
key. Then click done to save the settings.
- Change the order of the pages by dragging a page icon to a new place in the list
- Change the display of individual slides from Opaque to Transparent or Hidden by
clicking on the page's icon
- Check "Fit to Screen" to fill the entire boundary of your monitor window with the slides
- Check "Center" to center the slide in the window
- Check "Show Cursor" to show the arrow during the slide show.
- Check "Fade" to have the slides fade in and out as each is displayed
- Check "Loop" to repeat the slide show continuously
- Check "Advance every (number) seconds" to advance the slides automatically after the
set number of seconds
- Change the background color of all slides from the "Background" pop-up menu. The default is white.
- Change the border color and/or texture from the "Border" pop-up menus.
Return to Slide Show menu.