Head of the Reseach Center - Prof. Tamara N.Susha
- SEVENTH EURALEX INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS (EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR LEXICOGRAPHY.
(The EURALEX Congresses bring together scholars, professional lexicographers, publishers and others interested in dictionaries of all types.
- A Bank of English.
It is a collection of samples of modern English language held on computer for
analysis of words, meanings, grammar and usage. In linguistics and lexicography such a collection is termed a corpus.
- WORDPLAY-L . It is an unmoderated electronic discussion list that deals with the usage of words and
phrases in the English language, including vocabulary, grammar, spelling, pronunciation and idioms.
- Model Language. This newsletter discusses newly imagined words for newly imagined worlds. It is published
- WORDWATCH.Cobuilder's weekly commentary on current English
Each week "Cobuilder", a linguistic labourer, digs up a word or phrase out of the Bank of English and holds it up for inspection and comment.
- A.WORD.A.DAY This is the web-page for the mailing list A.Word.A.Day (AWAD), which mails out a vocabulary word and its definition
(with occasional commentary) to the subscribers every day.
- Learning words through puzzles. SYNDICATE.COM
Word puzzle contents,word puzzle descriptions, daily newspaper B&W published vocabulary puzzles.
- Crossword Puzzle
- Dictionaries and Reference Works offers a broad range of electronic English and foreign dictionaries.
- Here is another list of electronically available dictionaries from the Virtual Library.
- Cobuild Home Page has information on the Cobuild Project which specialises in the preparation of reference works for language learners in English.